6.23.2009

Enjoy it

I don't know exactly what to 'blog' about anymore these days... I feel I am so busy all the time that I do not exactly have time to write or even think! ha. Life is wonderful, scary and unknown. I am loving what I am learning though. I just got back from a trip to Moab. (pics later) It was great. There is just something about escaping and not really caring about anything but 'being'. I feel really grateful to be dating someone who is 100% patient with me and accepting of all imperfections. I am grateful for sisters who love me and stay in touch no matter where we are in the world. I am thankful for my parents and the emergency calls I can make to them, even if on a mission. I am thankful for massage therapy school and how I have grown and met people I will cherish forever. I am grateful for thunder and lightning storms in the desert. I am thankful for my calling as Gospel Doctrine teacher. It has helped me to really dig deeper in my studies and humbles me daily. I am thankful for struggling with finances... (weird right?) It has taught me a lot about reality and growing up I have needed to do. I am thankful for getting accepted into my masters... It was hard to fully grasp what I am about to do but everyday I get glimpses into how this is the best thing for me as of now. Lastly, I am thankful for Walmart having strawberries on sale so I can make freezer jam tomorrow! Whew.... I had no clue I was going to write all that. I guess I could just tell you all the I am THANKFUL. Life is good... so what should I do? ENJOY IT

1 comment:

Mel said...

I sure hope to keep in touch with you, Kate. I miss ya. Maybe if we move to UT, we can hang out a little bit? It sounds like things are going well for you and I am glad.